Personal Share (Savings) Accounts
Here you’ll find our accounts for growing your nest eggs. Safely store your savings here for future harvesting.
At credit unions the term “share account” is often used when referring to what banks traditionally call a “savings account”. This is because when you join us, (a federal credit union), you’re sharing ownership in HFCU! It’s no wonder we’re all about community success — we are the community!
Share (Savings) Account
- Minimum share deposit to open is only $5.00
- This deposit is your “share” of ownership in HFCU and establishes your membership
- HFCU deposits are federally insured by NCUA
Savings Safari Kids Club Account
- Kids earn prizes for every deposit as they practice smart money management
- Just $5.00 opens a Savings Safari Kids Club account and makes you a HFCU member
- Savings are safe, federally insured by NCUA
Free Kasasa Saver®
- • Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- • Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- • Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings