Successful retirement planning requires discipline and long-term commitment. Here are some helpful tips to consider as you enter into retirement and once you have already retired:
- Attempt to have all debt eliminated before retiring.
- Before retiring, make sure you have enough saved up so that you feel comfortable and secure with the style of retirement you wish for yourself.
- Contact a tax advisor to find out about withdrawing from an IRA or 401K Account, and other retirement activities that may affect your tax filings.
- If you start having financial trouble in retirement, you either need to cut back your expenses or increase your income.
- You can increase your income by keeping watch over your investments. Many retirees are also taking on part-time jobs as consultants, or relocating to areas with a lower cost of living.
Harvesters can assist you with:
- Roth IRAs
- Traditional IRAs
Our 10 to 15 year Mortgage program can help to speed up your financial freedom. Pay off your mortgage early and be debt free at the time of retirement. We have several options that will allow you to sit back and be worry free at the time of your retirement. Call one of our mortgage specialists today at 850.857.4328 or 1.800.859.2077.